Well, I was. This is some skeery stuff…

As I kept knitting around, I’d notice two places that didn’t look quite right. I finally realized (duh) that they were dropped stitches, and the further I got into the project, the more they bothered me. So I decided to put my magnet idea to the true test, and ladder down to fix them. Twenty rows! Twice! Eeek!

But all’s well that ends well…I’m feeling geekily brave and accomplished…and the magnet thing worked great. I have a stash of rare earth magnets (the super powerful ones) and realized that they would be a great alternative to pinching below the error to make sure I didn’t undo more stitches than I wanted to. I put one magnet on the back of the work and one on the front…works like a charm!!

Advertisements