I had to frog the first sleeve…sigh. If not I’d be done with this and ready to move on. But I couldn’t get over the fact that it looked out of proportion — that’s what I get for altering the pattern, I guess. I forgot to eliminate the selvedge stitches when I knit the body in the round instead of flat, but I decided to eliminate them on the sleeves, and the first sleeve was just too small. I mean, when I held it up to my DD’s shirt, it looked almost right, but when I tried it on her, no way. So last night I knit one sleeve, and ripped out the other.

Really, I’m going to finish this today. Weaving and everything.

Advertisements